Emerald Green Contact Lenses (Poison Ivy) (Yearly)
If you’re looking for a beautiful pair of Poison Ivy contact lenses, then these bright emerald greens will complete your transformation into the powerful eco-terrorist. Dr. Pamela Lillian Isley first made her appearance in June of 1966, for Batman #181 and has been a constant thorn in the caped crusader’s side ever since…
Ivy has been everything from an enemy and lover to Batman in the past and her eye-catching appearance makes her a popular choice amongst Halloween buffs and cosplay enthusiasts each and every year.
She sports bright green eyes, that can really be highlighted by the rest of her green makeup, so a comfortable pair of Poison Ivy contacts will add the finishing touches to your outfit and help you take your look to the next level. Not wanting to leave her partner-in-crime (and arguably, her only human friend) Harley Quinn out, we also stock a fantastic pair of Harley Quinn contact lenses if you’re looking to party with a friend.
All our lenses are made in the UK to strict quality standards, so you can always buy with confidence when you choose us. They’ll come packaged securely in fresh contact lens solution and are comfortable enough to last you all night long.
Emerald Green Contact Lenses (Poison Ivy) (12 Month) Essential Information:
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive
- Complete your Poison Ivy outfit with a pair of soft and comfortable contact lenses
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Comfortable & easy to wear
- Made in the UK to strict quality standards
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DO’S & DON’TS ON HOW TO USE & CARE FOR YOUR LENSES:
- Wash and rinse your hands thoroughly with mild soap and dry with lint-free towel before handling your lenses
- Rinse your lenses with multi-purpose solution before putting them in your eyes
- Inspect your lenses thoroughly for any tears before inserting them into your eyes
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you wear and remove them. always use fresh, unexpired contact lens multi-purpose solution.
- Handle your lenses with your fingertips; take extra care to avoid lens touching your finger-nails
- Put in your contacts before you put on your eye-makeup or any costume paint
- Remove lenses immediately if you experience any discomfort
- Wear lenses longer than the recommended wear time
- Rinse your lenses in tap or sterile water
- Sleep with your lenses in your eyes
- Wear another person's lenses
Funky Lenses deliver to all international destinations including USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe. Our delivery options are as follows:
- Royal Mail - 24 (1-3 Working Days): £3.95 (Not Tracked)
- Royal Mail - 24 Tracked (1-3 Working Days): £5.99
- Royal Mail - Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm ( Order before 14:00 GMT Monday – Friday, excluding UK public holidays): £8.99 (Please note this is a signed for service)
Europe and Rest of the world
- Royal Mail International Delivery (7-15 Working Days*): £4.99
- Royal Mail International Tracked (5-15 Working Days*): £9.99
We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase so we offer a 14 days no-fuss returns policy on your purchase from Funky Lenses. If you are not satisfied with your order or you have simply changed your mind, please return the unopened product(s) to us within 14 days of receipt.
For all returns, please email email@example.com and we will supply you with a returns address and returns code. Once we have received your returned order we will then issue you with a refund.
Click here to view our full returns policy