Harley Quinn Evening Grey Contact Lenses (The Suicide Squad) (1 Day)
If you need a striking pair of Harley Quinn contact lenses then these natural evening grey contacts will help you turn into Joker’s memorable sidekick. Harley Quinn, known by her real name, Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel, was a model psychiatric intern at Gotham’s infamous Arkham Asylum, home to many of the city’s most dangerous criminals. It was during her sessions with The Joker, where he was able to manipulate her into falling in love with him, and she ultimately helped him escape his fate (more than once).
The character didn’t actually first appear in the original comics, making her debut appearance in the award-winning Batman: The Animated Series. Due to her popularity she started to appear in other forms of media including the comics, tv shows and live adaptations.
Harley has been portrayed by a variety of popular actors including Margot Robbie in 2021’s The Suicide Squad, and It’s her appearance in this film that has recently become a favourite amongst cosplayers worldwide, due to her striking makeup and appearance. These Harley Quinn contacts will add the finishing touches to your costume and ensure you stand out from the crowd.
We also carry a fantastic pair of Joker contacts if you are wanting to recreate the look of one of the most iconic pairings in all of comics.
All our lenses are made in the UK to strict quality standards, so you can always buy with confidence when you choose us. They’ll come packaged securely in fresh contact lens solution and are comfortable enough to last you all night long.
Harley Quinn Evening Gray Contact Lenses (The Suicide Squad) (1 Day) Essential Information:
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive
- Complete your Harley Quinn costume with a pair of soft and comfortable contact lenses
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Comfortable & easy to wear
- Made in the UK to strict quality standards
- Suitable for a range of different outfits
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DO’S & DON’TS ON HOW TO USE & CARE FOR YOUR LENSES:
- Wash and rinse your hands thoroughly with mild soap and dry with lint-free towel before handling your lenses
- Rinse your lenses with multi-purpose solution before putting them in your eyes
- Inspect your lenses thoroughly for any tears before inserting them into your eyes
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you wear and remove them. always use fresh, unexpired contact lens multi-purpose solution.
- Handle your lenses with your fingertips; take extra care to avoid lens touching your finger-nails
- Put in your contacts before you put on your eye-makeup or any costume paint
- Remove lenses immediately if you experience any discomfort
- Wear lenses longer than the recommended wear time
- Rinse your lenses in tap or sterile water
- Sleep with your lenses in your eyes
- Wear another person's lenses
Funky Lenses deliver to all international destinations including USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe. Our delivery options are as follows:
- Royal Mail - 24 (1-3 Working Days): £3.95 (Not Tracked)
- Royal Mail - 24 Tracked (1-3 Working Days): £5.99
- Royal Mail - Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm ( Order before 14:00 GMT Monday – Friday, excluding UK public holidays): £8.99 (Please note this is a signed for service)
Europe and Rest of the world
- Royal Mail International Delivery (7-15 Working Days*): £4.99
- Royal Mail International Tracked (5-15 Working Days*): £9.99
We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase so we offer a 14 days no-fuss returns policy on your purchase from Funky Lenses. If you are not satisfied with your order or you have simply changed your mind, please return the unopened product(s) to us within 14 days of receipt.
For all returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will supply you with a returns address and returns code. Once we have received your returned order we will then issue you with a refund.
Click here to view our full returns policy