Red Tokyo Ghoul Contact Lenses (Ken Kaneki)
These dark red and black-veined contact lenses have been specially designed for cosplay as Tokyo Ghoul’s protagonist Ken Kaneki. Tokyo Ghoul, written by Su Ishida, is one of the best-selling manga series of all time with over 47 million copies worldwide. The 14 volume manga series has inspired two anime TV series, a live-action film, and some video games as well as a prequel and sequel series.
In the series, college student Ken Kaneki barely survives an encounter with a ghoul leaving him half-ghoul needing to eat human flesh to survive. Ken tries to fit into ghoul society whilst also attempting to hide his identity with his human friends. Ken Kaneki uses various identities and aliases throughout the series including Haise Sasaki, Eyepatch, Centipede and Black Reaper.
Ideal for anime and cosplay conventions, our lenses can be worn several times with their 3-month lifespan so you can cosplay multiple times as your favourite manga character. The contacts contain high levels of water content to ensure they are comfortable for you to wear for up to eight hours a day. You can also wear these anime lenses as Tatara and Tamori from Tokyo Ghoul.
Red Tokyo Ghoul Contact Lenses Essential Information:
- Sold as a pair
- 38% water content
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Manufactured in the UK to FDA and EU Cosmetics standards
- 3-month/ 90 day lifespan
Red Tokyo Ghoul Contact Lenses Inspiration:
- Ken Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul
- Tatara from Tokyo Ghoul
- Tamori from Tokyo Ghoul
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DO’S & DON’TS ON HOW TO USE & CARE FOR YOUR LENSES:
- Wash and rinse your hands thoroughly with mild soap and dry with lint-free towel before handling your lenses
- Rinse your lenses with multi-purpose solution before putting them in your eyes
- Inspect your lenses thoroughly for any tears before inserting them into your eyes
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you wear and remove them. always use fresh, unexpired contact lens multi-purpose solution.
- Handle your lenses with your fingertips; take extra care to avoid lens touching your finger-nails
- Put in your contacts before you put on your eye-makeup or any costume paint
- Remove lenses immediately if you experience any discomfort
- Wear lenses longer than the recommended wear time
- Rinse your lenses in tap or sterile water
- Sleep with your lenses in your eyes
- Wear another person's lenses
Funky Lenses deliver to all international destinations including USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe. Our delivery options are as follows:
- Royal Mail - 24 (1-3 Working Days): £3.95 (Not Tracked)
- Royal Mail - 24 Tracked (1-3 Working Days): £5.99
- Royal Mail - Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm ( Order before 14:00 GMT Monday – Friday, excluding UK public holidays): £8.99 (Please note this is a signed for service)
Europe and Rest of the world
- Royal Mail International Delivery (7-15 Working Days*): £4.99
- Royal Mail International Tracked (5-15 Working Days*): £9.99
We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase so we offer a 30 days no-fuss returns policy on your purchase from Funky Lenses. If you are not satisfied with your order or you have simply changed your mind, please return the unopened product(s) to us within 30 days of receipt.
For all returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will supply you with a returns address and returns code. Once we have received your returned order we will then issue you with a refund.
Click here to view our full returns policy