Pink Contact Lenses (Nezuko Kamado) (90 Days)
Nezuko Kamado, also known as ‘The Chosen Demon’ is the deuteragonist of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, an anime that’s extremely popular due to its enthralling universe and colourful cast of characters.
She is the younger sister of Tanjiro Kamado, of whom the series is named, he is a Demon Slayer in the Demon Slayer Corps and joined the fight to hunt demons after Nezuko was turned by the main antagonist, Muzan Kibutsuji.
These vibrant pink Nezuko Kamado contacts will bring this pivotal character to life. Nezuko isn’t like other demons in the series, similarly to vampires, they rely on the blood of humans and hunt during the night. Nezuko is different because she rejuvenates with sleep and manages to retain part of her human consciousness when it pertains to memories of her family, possibly due to her compassion for others, as well as her innocence.
While these pink lenses won’t give you superhuman powers such as enhanced strength and rejuvenation like Nezuko, they will add the finishing touches to your creative cosplay. We’re also happy to report they won’t cause you to go feral either!
We have a large inventory of cosplay contacts suitable for creating memorable characters and experiences. Don’t hesitate to contact a friendly member of our staff if you have any questions about our range.
Pink Contact Lenses (Nezuko Kamado) (90 Days) Essential Information:
- Change your eye colour to a vibrant pink, just like Nezuko’s
- Comfortable & easy to wear
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- Made in the UK
- Fast shipping options
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DO’S & DON’TS ON HOW TO USE & CARE FOR YOUR LENSES:
- Wash and rinse your hands thoroughly with mild soap and dry with lint-free towel before handling your lenses
- Rinse your lenses with multi-purpose solution before putting them in your eyes
- Inspect your lenses thoroughly for any tears before inserting them into your eyes
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you wear and remove them. always use fresh, unexpired contact lens multi-purpose solution.
- Handle your lenses with your fingertips; take extra care to avoid lens touching your finger-nails
- Put in your contacts before you put on your eye-makeup or any costume paint
- Remove lenses immediately if you experience any discomfort
- Wear lenses longer than the recommended wear time
- Rinse your lenses in tap or sterile water
- Sleep with your lenses in your eyes
- Wear another person's lenses
Funky Lenses deliver to all international destinations including USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe. Our delivery options are as follows:
- Royal Mail - 24 (1-3 Working Days): £3.95 (Not Tracked)
- Royal Mail - 24 Tracked (1-2 Working Days): £5.99
- Royal Mail - Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm ( Order before 14:00 GMT Monday – Friday, excluding UK public holidays): £10.99
Europe and Rest of the world
- Royal Mail International Delivery (7-15 Working Days*): £4.99
- Royal Mail International Tracked (5-15 Working Days*): £9.99
We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase so we offer a 14 days no-fuss returns policy on your purchase from Funky Lenses. If you are not satisfied with your order or you have simply changed your mind, please return the unopened product(s) to us within 14 days of receipt.
For all returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will supply you with a returns address and returns code. Once we have received your returned order we will then issue you with a refund.
Click here to view our full returns policy