Mini Sclera White Contact Lenses (1 Day)
Our FDA approved mini sclera lenses are similar to our popular Walking Dead design, as they completely cover your natural eye colour, the stark difference being that your pupil remains, creating an effortlessly creepy look.
Zombies are always in, due in part to their constant presence in pop culture, they’ve been a Halloween staple for horror aficionados for decades and we don’t expect that trend to stop anytime soon.
These soft and comfortable white mini sclera contacts are ideal if you want to create that unmistakable zombie appearance, from fan-favourites such as the Resident Evil video game franchise, or the George A. Romero classic, Day of the Dead.
Complete your gruesome transformation with a tube of red drying blood or Tinsley teeth, and you’re sure to get heads turning at your next party.
Here at FunkyLenses.com, we understand how difficult it can be to find quality contact lenses online, and that’s why all our lenses are made in the UK to strict quality standards and fully FDA approved so you can buy with confidence when you choose us. We also have fast shipping options available to ensure you get your order in time for that special event.
Don’t hesitate to contact a member of our staff if you have any questions about any product in our store, or if you need help finding something specific.
Mini Sclera White Contact Lenses (1 Day) Essential Information:
- Manufactured in accordance with the EU Cosmetics Directive
- Comfortable & easy to wear
- Packaged in sterile buffered isotonic saline
- 38% water content
- Completely covers your natural eye color, leaving only your pupil
- Fast UK delivery available
- Suitable for a range of different outfits
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DO’S & DON’TS ON HOW TO USE & CARE FOR YOUR LENSES:
- Wash and rinse your hands thoroughly with mild soap and dry with lint-free towel before handling your lenses
- Rinse your lenses with multi-purpose solution before putting them in your eyes
- Inspect your lenses thoroughly for any tears before inserting them into your eyes
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you wear and remove them. always use fresh, unexpired contact lens multi-purpose solution.
- Handle your lenses with your fingertips; take extra care to avoid lens touching your finger-nails
- Put in your contacts before you put on your eye-makeup or any costume paint
- Remove lenses immediately if you experience any discomfort
- Wear lenses longer than the recommended wear time
- Rinse your lenses in tap or sterile water
- Sleep with your lenses in your eyes
- Wear another person's lenses
Funky Lenses deliver to all international destinations including USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Europe. Our delivery options are as follows:
- Royal Mail - 24 (1-3 Working Days*): £3.95 (Not Tracked. Not Guaranteed)
- Royal Mail - 24 Tracked (1-2 Working Days*): £5.99 (Not Guaranteed)
- Royal Mail - Guaranteed Next Day By 1:00pm ( Order before 14:00 GMT Monday – Friday, excluding UK public holidays*): £10.99
Europe and Rest of the world
- Royal Mail International Delivery (7-15 Working Days*): £4.99
- Royal Mail International Tracked (5-15 Working Days*): £9.99
We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase so we offer a 14 days no-fuss returns policy on your purchase from Funky Lenses. If you are not satisfied with your order or you have simply changed your mind, please return the unopened product(s) to us within 14 days of receipt.
For all returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will supply you with a returns address and returns code. Once we have received your returned order we will then issue you with a refund.
Click here to view our full returns policy